Director, Applications and Mobile Commerce at MTS.
Areas of responsibility:
- developement of branded mobile applications
- management of applications portfolio
- customization of handsets for retail
- developement of applications store concept at MTS
- implementation of JIL/WAC concept
- mobile commerce and payment services
- payments from mobile account
Head of content development at MTS.
- requirements definition, product desing, launch of large scale content oriented services based on the mobile operator infrastructure (Data, Messaging, Location Based Servies, Cell Broadcast, Ring Back Tone).
Mobile TeleSystems OJSC ("MTS") is the leading telecommunications group in Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, offering mobile and fixed voice, broadband, pay TV as well as content and entertainment services in one of the world's fastest growing regions. Including its subsidiaries, as of December 31, 2009, the Group serviced over 102.4 million mobile subscribers in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Armenia and Belarus, a region that boasts a total population of more than 230 million. The Group’s fixed business, as of December 31, 2009, had a total of 7.5 million households passed, 1.3 million broadband Internet and 2.1 million pay-TV subscribers.