Delegate Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on Apps-World.net you are bound by and agree to the relevant Terms and Conditions of Six Degrees Events Limited.
Apps-World.net is the website of Six Degrees Events Limited.
The following Terms and Conditions shall constitute a Contract of Agreement between you as a participant in an event and Six Degrees Events Limited.
When booking your attendance you will be asked if you wish to be contacted by sponsored parties.
Depending on how you reply, sponsored parties may contact you by post or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services. In order to facilitate networking and business relationships at the event, you may be asked by an exhibitor and workshop door attendants for permission to scan your attendee badge via a lead retrieval system. You understand that your attendee badge holds secure data related to you including your name, mobile number, address, email, employer, and job title. In the event that you allow your attendee badge to be scanned, You are explicitly consenting to the use of data which is personal to you, by the exhibitor. You understand that Six Degrees has no control over how the exhibitor may use your personal information and You therefore agree to indemnify, defend and hold Six Degrees harmless in relation to such use. Please direct all questions pertaining to the use of your personal information by an exhibitor, to the relevant exhibitor.
Photography, Recording & Video Taping
During the course of the two day event certain parts of Apps World may be photographed, recorded and/or video taped. When registering for the show you are also giving permission to be photographed, recorded and/or videotaped. These photography, recording and/or video tapes will be used for public display and/or sale after the show.
Apps World accepts no responsibility for the actions of others while under the influence of alcohol served at Apps World, including the official party, location to be confirmed. It is also acknowledges by attendees that it is unlawful for any person under the age of 21 years old to consume alcoholic beverages.
Health & safety / Law
As an attendee at Apps World you have a duty to maintain health and safety standards for your own and others benefit.
Failure to comply with any laws, health & safety and/or restrictions imposed by ECO Venues, London and/or Apps World, may result in immediate removal from the premises without any refund or compensation.
Apps World is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement outlines our practices in relation to information about yourself, which you submit to us in order to register with Apps World, and use the Apps-World.net website.
We will use your email address supplied to send you a newsletter about the conference or emails to keep you informed of activity that may be relevant to you from both internal and third party companies, this may include emails from our sponsors and exhibitors.
We are registered under the data protection act and we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure this information is held securely. Users can access the data held on them by www.apps-world.net by contacting Six Degrees Events Ltd in writing or by e-mail, subject to a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
We may give information about you to the following:
• To our partners and third parties that collaborate with us for an event for which you registered.
• Agents and third parties who fulfil any other services on Six Degrees behalf (e.g. to administer payments for purchases, despatch tickets and information etc).
• To other delegates (only where you are attending in a professional capacity, e.g. business related events) where it is expected that attendees will have access to a list of attendees and their organisation but not the actual contact details.
• To other organisations for the administration of prize draws, competitions or promotions.
• To carefully selected third parties who rent Six Degrees’ lists for marketing purposes.
• If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
If you do not wish your details to be shared with third parties please email
and request this.
User details may be transferred to another internal company or to the new owner if ownership of www.apps-world.net changes.
Your IP address is stored by us to generate various usage reports at an aggregate level which help us to continually refine our site content, we may also use the information you provide to produce internal reports on demographics, interests and behaviour, any information used again will be analysed on an aggregated level.
• Whilst we strive to protect User's personal information with secure forms and encryption, no data transmission over the Internet can be guarantee to be totally secure and thus Six Degrees Events Ltd cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information it may process as part of the site.
Six Degrees Events Ltd, Lower Ground Floor, 69-71 Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BB