Apps World 2010, is adopting a workshop style education format with the aim to address the entire app ecosystem, and the challenge of delivery, development and design of apps across multiple platforms. A truly international event, Apps World will bring together leading operators worldwide, and is the first show to draw in parallels between the emergence of the TV apps store, and the challenge to IPTV and pay TV operators, and the challenges mobile operators face, device manufactures and the emergence of the tablet apps marketplace.
Workshop passes allow delegates to mix and match between the different workshop zones and sessions as they like throughout the day – creating tailored agenda’s to maximize visitors event experience.
Marketing Apps – Zone
This zone is targeted towards marketing professionals who are wanting to explore the challenges of implementing apps within their marketing strategy, and the key issues to be addressed. Many brands are integrating their mobile apps strategy with that of social media, and the full digital marketing spectrum; hear tangible insights from leading brands who have experimented with this new model and debate key issues including:.
• Building your apps marketing plan, target audience, developing your message, value proposition and pricing strategy
• Upgrading and retaining existing app users to your program
• How to monitor & measure your apps success rate within the app stores and ways to monetise your app.
• Understanding the unique value of your app, and examining competitors in the marketplace
• Showcasing your app on the apps store, creating ‘buzz’ with social media marketing, using social media tools to get word out about your app
• Choosing your agency or going straight to developer – the challenges of working building the right partnerships
• Apps as part of an integrated marketing campaign