Apps World 2010, is adopting a workshop style education format with the aim to address the entire app ecosystem, and the challenge of delivery, development and design of apps across multiple platforms. A truly international event, Apps World will bring together leading operators worldwide, and is the first show to draw in parallels between the emergence of the TV apps store, and the challenge to IPTV and pay TV operators, and the challenges mobile operators face, device manufactures and the emergence of the tablet apps marketplace.
Free to attend, hear top speakers from companies including...
A two day zone geared up for app developers focusing on all the issues dealing with development of apps across the various app stores. Technical presentation from leading developers & app stores cover a myriad of issues and challenges faced when developing apps:
• Cutting edge user interface design, developers sharing best practice
• Tackling a multitude of api’s and standards
• Creating innovative and usable applications across multiple platforms
• Examining various system testing methodologies, quality control, debugging,
• Preparing your app to be as future proof as possible, examining user feedback, and bug fixes.
• Building useful and accurate location based apps
• Key tips and tricks to developing killer apps
The rise of the tablet and what this means for developers, marketeers, and specifically publishers is covered in this session. It examines key issues such as:
• The opportunity for publishers for harness apps for tablets
• Publishers and newspapers launching iPad apps, is it necessary when web sites look good on tablets?
• Appealing to early tablet adopters with your app
• New models and monitisation of tablet apps
• Creative challenges of designing for tablets