Apps World will be seeing in 2013 with a return trip to North America following on from the success this year's Europe show. On February 7th and 8th next year the global apps event will be taking over the dynamic Moscone Center in San Francisco’s urban center, for 2 days of discussion and debate around the mobile app ecosystem, amongst a bustling exhibition with 80+ leading technology players.
This year Apps World North America will be showcasing 6 niche workshop tracks, covering areas including Mobile Marketing & Advertising, Gaming & Web Apps,HTML 5, Mobile Payments NFC, TV & Multiscreen Apps and Automotive Apps. Half of the two day agenda will be the free to attend Developer Zone, Droid World and Enterprise Apps workshops tackling key issues for developers.
Over 150+ expert speakers are expected to take part in the event, speakers already signed up for the jam-packed agenda include:
- Mitch Feinman, Strategic Partnerships, Platforms & Devices, YouTube/Google
- Paul Lanzi, Mobile Apps Team Manager at Roche/Genentech
- Deepak Thomas, Global General Manager - Mobile & Classified, eBay
- Niccolo De Masi, CEO & President, Glu Mobile
- Kiran Prasad, Director of Engineering Mobile, LinkedIn
- Suhail Pothigara, Mobile Commerce Strategy & Execution, Macy's
View the full line-up so far here.
Find out more about the event and how to book your free pass to the exhibition and developer workshops here.