She is the author of Twitter for Good: Change the World, One Tweet at a Time (August, 2011).
She is a frequent international speaker and is known for developing the TWEET model — a framework to help organizations and individuals best excel on Twitter.
Claire holds an MBA from Oxford University, where she was a Skoll Foundation Scholar for Social Entrepreneurship. She also holds a B.A. and an M.A. in Anthropology from Stanford University.
Claire has lived on four continents and traveled to more than fifty countries. She has been widely written about in such publications as Business Week, The Independent and The Huffington Post and is an international speaker.
Her first book was published in 2010 (Seal Press).
Her second book, Twitter for Good, will come out in August 2011 (Wiley).
Find her at www.ClaireDiazOrtiz.com or via @claired on Twitter.
Learn more about Claire in these articles:
- Business Week (Business Week)
- The Financial (UK) (Financial)
- The Independent (UK) (Independent)
- The Huffington Post (Huffington Post)
- Runner’s World (Runner’s World)
- Shape Magazine, April 2009 (Shape)
- Yahoo News, March 2011 (Yahoo News)
- Yahoo News, March 2009 (Yahoo News)
- Hispanic Business, March 2009 (Hispanic Business)
- Ode Magazine, March 2009 (Ode)
- Runner’s World Heroes Finalist, 2007 (runnersworld.com)
Claire tries her darndest to read 100 books each year. She keeps on-going list of this year’s books read here.